* Installing Drupal Themes
* Utilizing Menus
* Customizing the Footer
For more information please visit - http://www.priserv.eu/support_drupal
*** Import Content from Template
*** Installing Drupal Themes
- Access your Web server using an FTP client or Web server administration tools.
- Create a folder for your specific theme under "<YourSiteFolder>/themes/" folder within Drupal installation.
- For example: <YourSiteFolder>/themes/<MyNewTheme>
- Copy or upload theme files exported from Artisteer into the newly created <MyNewTheme> folder.
- Login to your Drupal Administer.
- Go to Drupal Administer -> Site Building -> Themes (www.YourSite.com/?q=admin/build/themes)
- Select your newly uploaded theme from the list of available themes for your site.
- Click the "Save configuration" button to save your changes.
For more information please visit: http://drupal.org/node/456
*** Utilizing Menus
Please use the following steps to utilize menu style designed by Pavilion:
- Go to Drupal Administer -> Site Building -> Menus (www.YourSite.com/?q=admin/build/menu)
- Edit an existing menu or create a new one.
- Go to Drupal Administer -> Site Building -> Blocks (www.YourSite.com/?q=admin/build/block)
- Place menu into the "Menu" region.
NOTE: the "Menu" region can contain only a single menu, or none. For more information please visit http://drupal.org/node/102338
*** Customizing the Footer
To customize the theme footer via Drupal Administer place one or multiple blocks into the "Copyright" region.
Here are sample steps to configure custom footer:
- Go to Drupal Administer -> Site configuration -> Site information (www.your-site.com/?q=admin/settings/site-information)
- Edit the Footer message field.
- Save your changes.
What do you think?
Send us feedback!